About 2 miles east of Moscow, adjacent to and north of Highway 8. The main entrance is at the intersection of Highway 8 and Plant Science Road.
The farm includes 172 acres, of which 110 are usable as field plots. A few acres can be irrigated.
- 3,400-square-foot seedhouse
- 1,800-square-foot seedhouse annex
- 4,000-square-foot foundation seed building
- 4,000-square-foot shop and equipment storage area
- 1,000-square-foot pesticide storage, loading, and cleaning facility
- Three 1,200-square-foot polyhouses and one 3,000-square foot-polyhouse
- Residence for the farm manager
- Field-size and plot-size tilling, seeding, spraying, and harvesting equipment for small grain, legume, Brassicaceae, and many other crops
Parker Farm also is the site of the Center for Forest Nursery and Seedling Research, the Logger Sports Arena, and buildings and storage areas used by various units of the College of Natural Resources. A NOAA weather station is also located here.