For more information or pre-registration, contact Judy Floch at the UI Extension, Nez Perce County office (208) 799-3096 or email@example.com
- 2014 Fall Gardening Series
- Tuesdays | 6 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Clarkston Branch/Walla Walla Community College
- October 21 | Winter Gardening: Putting it to Sleep or Waking it Up!
- October 28 | Basics of Beekeeping: It’s All About the Buzz!
- November 4 | Bonsai Basics
- November 11 | Landscaping with Trees
- 2014 State 4-H Leader Forum | “Today’s 4-H . . . Everyone’s a Star”
- November 7-9 in Lewiston, Idaho. The link for the forum website, which includes access to the registration materials is http://extension.uidaho.edu/kootenai/2014/03/06/state-4-h-leader-forum/. The forum planning committee has been working hard and are planning a great event! Back at this event is 4-H Hall of Fame recognition.
- College Scholarship Workshop – FREE!!
- November 20 | 5 p.m.–7 p.m. | Brammer Building, Lewiston
- For more information
- Gail Silkwood, UI/Benewah County Extension – (208) 245-2422 x 24