For more information or pre-registration, contact Judy Floch at the UI Extension, Nez Perce County office (208) 799-3096 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Just for the Health of It“ A free community walking program.
- A five to ten minute presentation on a current wellness-related topic followed by a leisurely walk on our areas many walking paths.
- 9 a.m. Saturdays beginning on March 8
- The first walk will be along the Greenbelt Trail starting from Swallows Nest Park (first parking lot from the north, Clarkston side of the Snake River).
- Rural Land Purchasing 101
- 6 p.m.–8 p.m., Wednesdays | March 12, 19 & 26, 2014
- Lewiston Community Center, 1424 Main Street, Lewiston
- Leadership to Make a Difference
- March 26-28, 2014
- Spirit Center, Monastery of St. Gertrude, Cottonwood, Idaho
- Leadership to Make a Difference flyer and registration form
- UI Block & Bridle Fitting & Showing Clinic
- April 12 | 9 a.m. | UI Animal Research Pavilion
- Registration requested by March 14