The UI Extension 4-H Youth Development program is a leader in guiding Idaho’s youth to become responsible, productive citizens. 4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential through working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Enrollment and Fees
Youth ages 5 to 18 years old (as of January 1) are eligible for 4-H. Our program year runs October 1 to September 30.
Participants ages 8 to 18 years old participate in a wide variety of project, leadership and citizenship activities, including competitive events. Special needs individuals older than 18 are eligible to participate, provided they are enrolled in high school.
Cloverbuds is designed for youth ages 5 to 7 years old and focuses on non-competitive group learning experiences.
Please contact UI Extension, Nez Perce County 4-H Program Coordinator Kerry Sanford for more information.
Enrollment is open October 1. A modest fee ($15 for regular members or $6 for Cloverbuds) provides program support.
4-H Forms and Applications
- 4-H Enrollment Form
- 4-H Record Books
- Youth Beef Field Day Registration
- Youth Swine Field Day Registration
- University of Idaho Block & Bridle Fitting & Showing Clinic
- April 12 | Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat, Horse | UI Animal Research Pavilion
- Pre-registration requested by March 14
You can make a difference in the lives of our youth! There are many opportunities to lend a hand. Please contact us to learn more.
- 4-H Super Saturday Leader Training
- 9:45 a.m. | February 22, 2014
- Sacajawea Hall on the LCSC Campus
- 4-H Super Saturday Registration
4-H News is an excellent source of information regarding local, district, state, regional and/or national opportunities for the entire family. 4-H News frequently answers questions regarding activities and events.