The purpose of the 4-H Program is to help young people become creative and productive citizens. 4-H lays the foundation for continuing education and helps youth acquire a zest for life-long learning.
- Learn to live in a changing world
- Develop talents
- Learn how food and fiber products are made
- Explore ways to earn a living
- Learn to conserve nature’s resources
- Learn healthy living habits
- Take responsibility for community improvement
- Strengthen family relationships
- Join with friends for work, fun and fellowship
Leaders are adult and teenage volunteers backed by the county extension office and the University of Idaho Extension who provide training and project materials.
For more information on 4-H please visit the links below, or the 4-H Quick Links at right.
- About 4-H
- Membership and age requirements
- 4-H documents and forms
- 4-H Online registration
- Cloverbud program
- Leaders Council
- Upcoming events
- 4-H Afterschool