February 15-17, 2014
4-H Citizenship Through Community Pride
The Idaho 4-H Know Your Government Conference provides 4-H members in the 8th and 9th grades a state level opportunity for furthering the objectives of Community Pride.
Delegates will participate in legislative or judicial workshops and:
- Learn how the state government decision-making process works
- Learn how teens can participate politically to influence state government
- Learn how the state judicial system works
- Learn what is involved in bringing a case to court
- Observe the legislative process in action
- Meet and share ideas with legislators, judges, and other elected officials
- Have breakfast with legislators and judges
Action to improve communities requires knowledge of government and how it works. Join 4-H’ers from across the state to see our government in action.
Call the office for an application. Applications are due by December 20, 2013.
Venue and Fees
- Conference Hotel: Boise Red Lion Downtown
- Conference Registration Fees:
Delegates $110 plus busing
Adult Chaperones $75 plus busing
Planning Committee & Reporters $75 plus busing