If you have questions about the classes below, please call (208) 263-8511.
This page is continuously updated. Highlighted items have a link to program literature.
Pesticide Applicators Recertification Training
- December 3, 2014 8:30am – 12:00pm
- Recertification Training is pesticide training specifically designed to enhance the knowledge of pesticide applicators that are currently licensed.
- Topics include:
- General Weed Control & Neighborhood Weed Co-op
- Calibration of Spray Equipment
- Environmental Fate of Pesticides – Jeopardy
- 3 Credits Available
- $5.00 fee
Evergreens of North Idaho & Wreath Making Class
- December 5, 2014 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Learn about the native evergreen trees of north Idaho and then use those native boughs to create a wreath. There is a $5.00 fee that covers basic supplies. Plan to bring your own bow and other decorations. The class will be held at the Bonner County Extension Office, 4205 N. Boyer Ave., Sandpoint (next to the fairgrounds). To register or for more information please call 263-8511.
Idaho Master Gardener volunteer program application
- Training will begin when the minimum number of applications are received
- For more information, see our brochure or call (208) 263-8511
North Idaho Turf Tree and Landscape Conference
- Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Location: Templin’s Resort, Post Falls, Idaho
- 4-6 pesticide credits anticipated
Ornamentals Nursery Workshop
- Friday, February 2015
- Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho
- 3-4 pesticide credits anticipated