University of Idaho Extension, Bonner County U-Idaho Extension Image Map
 

UI Extension has served Bonner County residents since 1912, beginning with 4-H programs and home demonstration clubs.

In 1914, the Sandpoint Research Station opened following a grass roots effort by local citizens.

Over the years UI Extension has changed as the community has changed: from home demonstrations to pasture management to home gardens, UI Extension has been responsive to community needs.