Registration for 4-H will be online. To register, please go to www.4honline.com and select the green Idaho.
- An instruction sheet is available to walk you through the rest of the online process.
If for any reason you feel that you would be unable to afford to enroll in 4-H, an enrollment scholarship is available until Dec. 31, 2013.
Fees will still need to be turned in or mailed to the office at 583 W Sexton St., Blackfoot Id 83221.
Cloverbud Registration (as of Jan 1, 2014 – 5-7 years)
- Cost: $7.00
Traditional 4-H Registration (as of Jan 1, 2014 – 8-18 years)
- Cost before Dec. 31: $7.00
- Cost after Dec. 31: $11.00
Traditional Horse 4-H Registration (as of Jan 1, 2014 – 8-18 years)
- Cost before Dec. 31: $13.50
- Cost after Dec. 31: $17.50
Summer Day Camp Registration
Enrollment begins May 1, 2014 at the office.
Food, Clothing, and Miscellaneous Sheets Non-Animal Project Record Sheet
Animal Project Portfolio
- Portfolio Title
- Section 0 – Club Entry Form
- Section 1 – Project Report Forms
- Section 2 – Activities/Experiences
- Section 3 – Entries Exhibited Awards & Premiums
- Section 4 – 4-H Leadership
- Section 5 – 4-H Community Service
- Section 6 – Non-4-H Experiences
- Section 7 – My 4-H Story
- Section 8 – 4-H Photographs
- Portfolio Judging Sheet
- Portfolio Helpful Hints
- Livestock COOL Form
Bingham County College Scholarship Forms
The following Scholarships are available through Bingham County:
- Jennifer Stoddard Memorial ($1,000)
Must have completed a market animal project
- Cody Hall Memorial (2 scholarship each $750)
Must have been a 4-H member for 4 years and have completed a market animal project
- Bingham County Endowment (2 scholarships each $500)
- Teen Association ($500)
Must have been a teen leader
Please be sure that your application is:
- Typed-hand written applications will not be accepted
- Has all portions complete
- Is accompanied by a school transcript
*Information and requirements are listed on the form.
To complete these scholarships, see the 2014 BC Scholarship Form.
The Sheep, Swine, and Beef Showmanship DVD produced by University of Idaho Extension Educators from the Eastern District. The DVD is intended for strengthening showmanship skills of 4-H, FFA and other youth livestock exhibitors. It is also targeted to prospective livestock judges.
View the “Sharpen Your Livestock Evaluation” PowerPoint presentation. The purpose of this PowerPoint is to help adults and youth understand livestock selection priorities for selecting a market animal project as well as evaluate market ready steers, hogs and lambs. There is a class of livestock with placing and oral reasons for each species