4-H Livestock Projects are designed to teach youth the principals of animal science. With each project, youth can learn the up-to-date industry standards of sound breeding, feeding and management practices.
Not only will youth gain knowledge of their project animals, but they will develop public speaking skills, decision making skills, integrity, sportsmanship and leadership through participating in club activities, giving demonstrations and exhibiting their projects.
Livestock Council Meeting Minutes:
- Livestock Council Minutes October 3 2013
- Livestock Council Minutes November 7 2013
- Livestock Council Minutes January 9 2014
- Livestock Council Minutes February 6 2014
- Livestock Council Minutes March 6 2014
Ada County Weigh In Dates:
- Beef: Saturday March 1, 2014
- Swine: Tuesday May 6, 2014 Swine Weigh In Information
- Sheep: Thursday May 15, 2014
- Goat: Thursday, May 15, 2014